Preventing scorpions from entering your home is a reality. That’s what the revolutionary Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel treatment can do. But what can you do about the scorpions that have already taken up residence? You can – and should – control scorpions if you have them. If you don’t want to live with them, professional scorpion removal followed by scorpion prevention works.
DIY Scorpion Removal
Scorpion stings are rarely life-threatening unless you live with infants, elderly, or small pets. Still, they hurt. A lot. We have a fairly sophisticated outlook about scorpions in Arizona. But eventually, you just don’t want to live with them anymore.
There are 3 ways to remove scorpions by yourself. The 3 tips for DIY (do-it-yourself) scorpion removal are:
1. Kill the scorpion
- Stomping on it (wearing cowboy boots is best)
- Toxic spray – After disposing of the body, be sure to clean the area with soap and water to prevent toddlers and pets from its effects.
- Forceps or outdoor grilling tongs – You can transport the scorpion to an outdoor location using forceps but only if you are cool-handed and not excitable. Otherwise, use the tongs to drop the scorpion into a glass jar for relocation.
- Take the lid off a jar.
- Put a jar over the scorpion.
- Slide thin cardboard or heavy construction paper under the jar.
- In one motion, secure the paper with your hand and flip the jar upright. The scorpion will fall to the bottom of the glass jar.
- Screw the lid on and transport the scorpion to its new home, far away from your home.
3. Use Diatomaceous Earth
- While more preventative than a removal process, diatomaceous earth breaks through the scorpion’s exoskeleton. Sprinkle it wherever you suspect scorpions are traveling.
Unless you have a specialized contract, your regular pest control service won’t kill scorpions in or around your home. Ants, spiders, roaches… Your pest control company knows what your house needs and uses a customized, safe, effective formulation for your pest control. Treatments seldom include anything that will impact the survivalist scorpion.
Professional Scorpion Treatment Service
Your professional scorpion removal service can’t remove scorpions using a direct-kill method. We can reduce your scorpion population immediately by using blacklights. But that only reduces; it doesn’t eliminate newborn or hidden scorpions.
We can apply specially formulated products to your interior that are eco-friendly and effective at killing scorpions. It can take up to 90 days to get a large scorpion infestation under control. Then we will recommend monthly treatments or a scorpion seal; but lately, we don’t. That’s because once we get rid of your in-home scorpions, we have a treatment that will prevent them. Forever!
Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel: Worth The Investment
Do a walk-around your property. Closely examine cracks and crevices, especially around windows and doors. Seal those openings you find. It’s a good idea to prevent all pests from easy access to your home and it makes your home more energy-efficient.
Budget Brothers Termite & Pest Elimination will also inspect your property. We want to find any additional access points for scorpions because we have the only permanent solution for scorpion removal. Our patent-pending process will keep scorpions out, guaranteed. No pesticides are applied.
The cost is dependent on many factors, so there’s no flat rate for every home. Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel is well worth the investment. But don’t let money stop you from the security and safety you deserve.
Meanwhile, a phone call – and estimates – are free. Contact us today for more information or to schedule your free quote.
For fast, affordable, and effective service, contact us or call Budget Brothers today at 602-253-2495