The first thing to know about budget termite control is that Budget Brothers Termite & Pest Elimination is a company that takes pride in our integrity of operations. We want to offer affordable, effective budget termite control without compromise.
Your family’s health and property protection are our priority. Working within your financial means is our second goal. After that, we want to make enough money to maintain steady employment within our communities.
Budget Termite Control: When ‘Good and Cheap’ Is Bad
You deserve budget termite control. You don’t deserve to be exploited. Just because a pest management service is inexpensive, it doesn’t mean it’s “cheap.” And even if it is “cheap,” it shouldn’t cost more later in do-overs or damage repair.
Here are seven things to know about termite management in Arizona:
- Americans suffer about $5 billion/year from termite damage. Termite elimination and management is essential in Arizona.
- Elderly and infirm people are often targeted by crooks because they have limited research resources. Researching service providers is critical. Questions to ask include:
- Can the company offer an estimate for services in writing?
- Can they offer low-toxicity options?
- Do new hires train with more experienced pest professionals?
- Do technicians have current licenses?
- Do technicians wear protective equipment when necessary?
- Do they have insurance to cover you, your property, and their employees?
- Do they use Integrated Pest Management techniques?
- Do you mind if I get estimates from another company?
- Do you offer any guarantees?
- Have you worked in this neighborhood/area? Can I contact some of your customers?
- How many years has the company been in business?
- Is a long-term contract a requirement for termite control services?
- What are the names of the products they will use and their EPA registration numbers?
- What is the physical address of the company?
- Some companies just don’t care about the outcome of peddling pest control services that aren’t effective or even dangerous. Some companies employ untrained people that care about customers but don’t have the training to know what they’re doing is bad.
- Someone comes to your door offering budget termite control and says, “We’re good and cheap!” Say thanks, but no thanks. Cold-calling is a trademark of companies that will be here today and gone tomorrow.
- Termite elimination estimates can change. Always request a quote for budget termite control. (We will meet or beat any other company’s written quote.)
- There are no secret formulas for termite control. If your termite management professional can’t explain the products he or she recommends or will use, do not agree to service.
- When dishonest people find a way to make fast money by deception, it’s a scam. A ripped-off customer asked a Maryland attorney, “Why would anyone want to run a termite scam?” The attorney had cases in which termite inspectors neglected to report termite infestations. They had other cases in which budget termite control companies reported nonexistent termite infestations.
If you have any questions about any pest management products, contact the Arizona Dept. of Agriculture.
Budget Brothers Termite & Pest Elimination
You’ll know you’re working with the best budget termite control company from the minute you connect with Budget Brothers Termite & Pest Elimination. We can answer your questions. More importantly, we know the right questions to ask:
Are there pets in the house? Are any family members prone to allergies or have ongoing illnesses?
Another sign you’re dealing with an unscrupulous company is when they offer home improvement services as part of a budget termite control “package.” We offer other services too, but they don’t include plumbing.
Our trained professionals can eliminate:
To learn more about effective budget termite control, contact Budget Brothers Termite & Pest Elimination today.