We believe scorpions are here to stay, year-round. But there is actually a scorpion season. Any month from spring through fall (March-November) is “scorpion season.”
Has your family ever held a scorpion hunt? Homeowners invite friends and neighbors over for an uproarious “scorpion safari.” This may eliminate a few scorpions, but it’s only temporary. Scorpion safaris are black-light fun after a few cocktails but living with scorpions isn’t fun at all.
The only scorpion-elimination process that works is Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel treatment.
There’s Only One Solution: Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel Treatment
Guns and weapons don’t play a role in scorpion hunting. Hunters are armed with blacklight flashlights that illuminate greenish glow-in-the-dark arachnids. The notable thing about a scorpion safari is you “hunt” scorpions carrying glass jars. Scorpions can’t climb out of glass jars. Their tiny pincers can get a grip on anything and almost every material, but glass repels scorpions completely.
Glass jars may be the Aha! moment that led to the only 100% effective scorpion elimination. Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel treatment is the only guaranteed glass-like application that blocks scorpions from entering your home.
The Scorpion Repel Treatment Process and FYI
Budget Brothers professionals say the Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel treatment is non-toxic and pesticide-free. It is. The product itself won’t harm children, pets, or the ecology. It needs an undisturbed, 24-hour drying time to form the glass-like seal that prevents scorpions from entering your home.
However, we will continue to recommend regular scorpion control yard treatments. One homeowner asked, “What can I put in my yard to get rid of scorpions?” The reality is, you’re better off removing stuff from your yard to get rid of scorpions:
- Foundation cracks
- Mulch piles
- Patio tables/chairs
- Rock piles
- Tree stumps
- Woodchips/pine straw
- Yard/garden decorations/ornaments
Before we perform your Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel treatment, we will need to eliminate scorpions already living inside your house. Any opening the thickness of a business or credit card allows scorpions to enter your home. After that, your home will never need another scorpion control treatment again.
If you have not scheduled your home’s Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel treatment, cleaning and professional pest control for your yard are your first lines of prevention. No matter how clean you keep your house and yard, you’ll be a target for Arizona scorpions.
Vulnerable areas are:
- Door/window cracks/gaps
- Firewood carried inside
- Grocery sacks
- Houseplants brought inside
- Pool towels piled near the patio door
- Trash containers moved from the curb to the house
- Tree limbs/shrubbery touching your house
- Vents, lines/wiring
- Weep holes near the ground
Why 100% Guaranteed Scorpion Prevention Is a Good Investment
Arizona homeowners are a diverse population. In 2021, Phoenix was rated the fastest-growing city. More homes, more townhouses…and more reasons to better-manage money. Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel is a good investment.
- 100% permanent solution – Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel is not another seal or coating. It’s the only permanent scorpion prevention treatment. We offer a 5-year guarantee but believe this one-time treatment will last forever.
- Free estimates – We need to assess your property’s vulnerabilities to provide an accurate quote and guaranteed scorpion elimination. Your 800-square-foot condo isn’t as challenging as a 2-story house or even a single-story home with a separate garage/garage apartment. That’s why we have no fixed prices.
- No toxicity – If your kids or a pet get into your Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel treatment before it dries, don’t worry. But you need to contact us as soon as possible. We’ll inspect the application to ensure there’s no damage to the barrier.
- Slows/repels other insects – Many homeowners say Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel treatment makes entry difficult for other insects.
Check our frequently asked questions (FAQs) to learn more. Or call Budget Brothers Termite & Pest Elimination for more information. Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel is an exciting innovation in pest control, and we’re eager to share what we know with you!