We’ve all worked in an office with an annoying co-worker. They parade around the office, love to eat snacks, and won’t leave you alone. The annoyances we’re talking about aren’t the human variety.
They’re insects and rodents that won’t leave until you give them a pink slip.
Common Office Pests
Often caused by humans, office nuisances are brought from home or attracted to your office by a buffet of unsealed containers of food, clutter, and forgotten garbage. It’s time to call Budget Brothers Termite and Pest Elimination for commercial pest control so you can get back to work.
- Bed bugs love to travel. They aren’t picky about their destination. The short commute from your employee’s home to the office is a good ride for them. Once they arrive, they’ll look to connect with other employees, taking up residence for a tasty meal of human blood, their favorite.
- Spiders love company. You don’t want to hear the screams of co-workers if they find a spider at their desk but it happens. Spiders in Phoenix love hiding in dry, warm areas like air vents, desks, and corners of rooms. If you see them at your office, it’s likely you’ve got other insects or spiders that are serving as a meal for the one you just found. It’s time to call Budget Brothers Termite and Pest Elimination for commercial pest control service.
- Termites love a good meal. And they will eat just about anything that contains cellulose including wood, paper, cardboard, and plants. Their perfect environment contains food, moisture, and shelter, all of which your business provides. Don’t let them make a meal out of your hard earned work!
- Ants love a parade. They especially love a parade filled with food that isn’t stored in sealed containers, leftovers, and garbage. Some like sweets while others love the stinkiest of trash. They work in colonies so if you’ve got a few, you’ve got a way bigger problem just waiting to join the party.
- Mice love when the boss is away. The quieter and dirtier your business, the better for these nocturnal foragers. The more clutter, the better. Unsealed containers, bags of snacks, unemptied garbage bins, dumpsters, and crumbs are primetime meals for them.
Keep mice and other office nuisances at bay by keeping food sealed and stored, cleaning up kitchen areas, and maintaining a clutter-free environment. It’s easier said than done and we totally get that.
We know you can’t control everything your employees do.
That’s why we offer regular commercial pest control service for your office.