Budget Brothers Termite & Pest Elimination is an industry leader in the Phoenix, AZ area. We’ve treated over 100,000 homes and we can help you get affordable pest control treatment. That doesn’t mean we compromise on service.
In Arizona, homeowners need budget termite treatment to maintain property value and prevent termite infestations. We’re here for you now and later.
Like you, we live here.
Budget Termite Treatment vs. ‘Cheap’ Pest Control: The Difference Can Be Costly
Quickly reaching out to a reputable, local pest control company is important if you suspect a termite infestation. Be wary of companies offering fast termite fixes and too-good-to-be-true prices. Unscrupulous pest control companies can cut corners. It saves money now but costs much more later in damage control.
And they don’t worry about it later. They won’t be around by the time you realize they did you no favors.
9 Ways Unethical Companies Work
Some companies “save you money” by:
- Diluting the chemicals – This only kills some of the termite population. The other termites shake it off and begin rebuilding the colony. The failure rates are high with companies that do this but you won’t know it was a waste of money until later.
- Dodging building codes – The Arizona Dept. of Agriculture has guidelines for new-home construction regarding termites: “…more (Arizona) homes are being built on reclaimed desert land. The number of subterranean termite colonies in desert areas is large, increasing the potential for infestation.” Take action if you suspect a pest control company failed to adhere to Arizona Pest Management Division regulations.
- Failing to clean the infested area – Do you want termite droppings behind your walls or near air vents? Neither do we. Removing termite waste is required by law because it can be a health hazard. It can also cause identification problems years later if another infestation occurs.
- Partially repairing wood – If a piece of wood is damaged, we replace the entire board. Short pieces look bad and break down sooner.
- Repairing good wood with bad wood – Exterior wood should be weather-resistant and durable. If a pest control company repairs wood damage but uses low-grade materials, you’ll eventually see cracks and even warping.
- Up-selling – It can be anything from additional attic insulation to a long list of services you don’t need.
- Using expired products – We discard outdated chemicals. Their effectiveness is too questionable to risk. Some pest exterminators use old, expired chemicals, and sometimes they work. Most times, they don’t.
- Using untrained workers – Some companies send rookies to job sites, and that can cause problems. It can also be dangerous to you and the worker. Budget Brothers’ team is well-trained and proud to be part of a professional, ethical pest management company.
- Wood cover-ups – Disreputable pest control companies can try to hide damaged wood by patching-over. This can cause more problems – and greater expenses – later. Damaged wood is a structural problem that can only get worse.
Budget Brothers for Budget Termite Treatment
One of the biggest mistakes property owners make is assuming all pest control companies provide the same service. So, cheaper is better, right? Wrong. Cheaper can really cost much more.
We understand that termite treatment will never show up at a good time. It will be tempting to push it back or find the cheapest company. But effective pest control treatment depends on timely intervention.