There are hundreds of offers from pest control companies in Phoenix. How do you choose who to hire?
When working with a pest elimination company, you are allowing entry into your home. You are also giving them access to your family and pets. You want to choose a top pest control company. As a result, you will be able to trust them with your property and safety.
Go With Local, Reputable Pest Management Services
A top pest control company usually has years of experience in your community, city, and/or state. Even a new business should be able to provide local references and success stories. Also, there are other signs of a top pest control company:
- Can provide you with information (brochures or websites) about your particular pest control issues.
- Have a professional looking website and/or office space.
- Encourages you to “do your homework,” so you can make informed decisions.
- Gives-back to the community.
- Has at least a 4-star customer review rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Is not only accredited but also has an excellent rating with the BBB.
- A long-time member of local charity and business organizations.
- They certify the technician representing the company in pesticide materials applications.
Clues You Don’t Have a Top Pest Control Company
Your pest control “professional” shows up late and doesn’t look professional. He is vague about services and costs. These are red flags you haven’t selected the top pest control company.
If they don’t carry themselves with pride, how can you expect them to value your property? If the company can’t explain what they’re doing, do they actually know what to do?
Likewise, there are other signs you’re not dealing with a top pest control company:
- Can’t find a state license number for the company on the internet.
- Claim to have a “secret” formula for pest removal. (All materials used must be registered with EPA.)
- Claim to be “green,” but they use synthetic or toxic chemicals.
- Come to your door uninvited and claim your neighbor has pests. They say it might be a “neighborhood problem.”
- Doesn’t have a history of a successful business or local references.
- Is “endorsed” by the Department of Agriculture or the Environmental Protection Agency. (Government agencies don’t endorse private businesses.)
- They provide no turnaround time for pest elimination. You continue to see signs of pest activity weeks after the visit.
- Offered a “package deal” that included home repairs or unrelated services.
- Offers a lower price if you agree to service now.
- They base pricing on cost of materials.
- Says your property structure is at risk for damage and potential collapse.
- The technician doesn’t wear safety equipment. At the very least, eye protection and gloves are required for applying pest control materials. If your service specialist doesn’t protect himself, will he protect your property?
We Get What’s Bugging You
For over 15 years, Budget Brothers Termite and Pest Elimination has offered our Phoenix friends and neighbors reliability and safety. We’ve survived fluctuating economies and business markets because our quality and trustworthiness is uncompromising, year after year.
Life can be a lot easier when you hire a top pest control company. You will not have to share your home with these annoying pests:
- Ant Elimination
- Bed Bug Elimination
- Bee Removal
- Cockroach Elimination
- Pigeon Removal
- Rodent Elimination
- Spider Elimination
- Termite Elimination
We have significant experience in Arizona pest control. When you have questions or need help, contact Budget Brothers Termite and Pest Elimination today!