budg·et adjective: inexpensive
Affordable services don’t necessarily mean inferior services. Budget Brothers Termite & Pest Elimination offers the most affordable, budget termite and pest control solutions available. But we never compromise quality or customer service.
Superior Budget Termite and Pest Control in Phoenix
If any service provider is impatient with people who ask questions, that’s a red flag. Reputable service professionals in Maricopa County will welcome questions. When you know more, you make better decisions. And when you know more about budget termite and pest control, you’ll partner with Budget Brothers Termite & Pest Elimination.
8 Questions To Ask About Budget Termite and Pest Control
Savvy homeowners don’t wait until they have a pest problem to contact a budget termite and pest control company. If you live in Arizona, you will put a termite control professional “on retainer” with a regular maintenance agreement.
Budget Brothers Termite & Pest Elimination offers technologically modern, eco-friendly, and family-friendly procedures. Every budget termite and pest control solution is customized for your property and lifestyle. After all, your property and lifestyle are unique.
As you research pest management companies in The Valley, ask these questions:
1. Are you experienced with rodents and pests in my area?
You can find out the answer to that question by asking other questions. Do online research so you already have knowledge before you ask these questions:
- Are these insects in egg, larvae, pupae, or adult stage?
- How long do you think I’ve had these pests?
- How long will it take to get rid of these pests, once and for all?
- How serious is my infestation?
- What are the odds these pests will return?
- What kind of maintenance do I need and how often?
2. Are you licensed and insured?
The answer should be “Yes.” Arizona pest control companies are required to be licensed. Ask for proof. Property damage may occur or one of their workers could be injured while on your property. You should be protected. Budget Brothers is licensed, insured, and bonded.
3. Are your pest technicians trained? Licensed? Is training ongoing?
The answer should be “Yes.” Pest control professionals should receive specialized training for handling pest control materials. Budget Brothers technicians are trained as Certified Applicators, Qualified Applicators, and Certified Qualified Applicators. Each level has specific training, experience, and testing requirements.
4. Do you have online reviews and testimonials?
5. Do you offer a written quote?
“Estimates” can be changed to accommodate unforeseen problems. In-your-hand or in-your-email quotes are best. You can comparison shop. Budget Brothers will meet or beat any other written quote.
6. How long have you been in business?
Time tells. It takes good business management to stay in business, especially now. You must deliver above-average customer care and quality service to survive. Budget Brothers has served The Valley for over 25 years.
7. What if I’m not happy?
Pest control professionals can’t change your life. But when it comes to pest management, they should deliver excellent results. We guarantee our work.
8. What materials will you use? Can you provide information about them?
There aren’t (or shouldn’t be) any “secret” formulas to manage unwanted pests. We choose the materials for your pest management based on:
- Locations to be treated, inside and outside
- Specific pest problems and their stage of development
- Square footage
- Your lifestyle – number of pets, infants, children, and if anyone has allergies or special health issues
…and we’re happy to provide additional information.
Budget Brothers Termite & Pest Elimination is here for you. Just ask. Contact us for budget termite and pest control services.