Arizona is known for many beautiful vistas and historic sites. We have a thriving tourism industry here. But a recent visitor to Chino Valley received an odd request from a friend: “Bring me a souvenir scorpion.” So, to others, we’re most renowned for…scorpions?
That’s why scorpion pest control is necessary in Arizona.
Scorpion Pest Control in Arizona
The Desert Museum is another great place to visit. Here’s what they share about scorpions in AZ:
- Scorpions shelter in the shade during the day and hunt for food at night.
- Scorpions eat insects, centipedes, spiders, and even other scorpions. But they avoid bats, birds (especially owls), grasshopper mice, lizards, large centipedes, shrews, and tarantulas that like to eat scorpions.
- Scorpions live 2-6 years, but in the wild they can live much longer.
These 2 very important reasons are why we need scorpion pest control:
- Bark scorpions are the most prevalent scorpion in Arizona. They are the only scorpions considered life-threatening.
- The bark scorpion’s ability to climb is why they can be found in many remote places (ceilings, dark closets, under sinks) inside homes.
Scorpion pest control in Arizona is essential. Budget Brothers Termite & Pest Elimination is the leader in scorpion prevention with our revolutionary treatment. We suspect it’s a forever fix, but we won’t know until a treatment fails.
Many people ask us why we are “putting ourselves out of business” with the amazing Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel. We aren’t putting ourselves out of business because for every one Maricopa County resident that invests in permanent scorpion prevention, there are hundreds requesting pest control maintenance for spiders, termites, roaches, and other creepy-crawlies. We have no permanent solutions for most Arizona pests (yet) except scorpions.
9 Ways To Prevent Scorpions
There are no do-it-yourself scorpion treatments that will prevent scorpions except Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel. Here are nine ways to reduce the probability of scorpions:
- Caulk holes and cracks in your walls, baseboards, and foundation.
- Clean room clutter. Scorpions like dark piles of clothing on closet floors, shoes, etc.
- De-clutter your yard.
- Eliminate moisture. Scorpions are attracted to puddles and dampness.
- Get rid of woodpiles or rocks.
- Place nontoxic sticky traps all over.
- Put weatherstripping around doors, windows, etc.
- Throw cardboard boxes out.
- Trim back bushes, vines, and foliage to minimize scorpions’ ground shelter.
4 Important Things to Know About Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel
Sometimes less is more. There are only 4 things you need to know about Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel:
- Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel is a 100% permanent solution – This is not a seal or coating. We offer a 5-year guarantee but believe this one-time treatment will last forever.
- Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel is non-toxic – If your kids or pets get into your Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel treatment before it dries, they will be fine. But you need to contact us as soon as possible because we need to inspect the barrier.
- Estimates are free – We will assess your property’s vulnerabilities. Then we’ll provide an accurate quote and guaranteed scorpion elimination. We have no fixed prices because even if you live in a bunker with no windows and one door, you’ll need a customized solution. (And we’d like to tour your bunker anyway.)
- Other insects are also repelled – Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel makes home entry difficult for other insects. They can’t grip the glass-like barrier.
There’s one more very important thing to know about preventing scorpions and Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel: If you live in Arizona, you don’t have to live with scorpions. But you must contact us to arrange for a free consultation and quote for treatment. Call 602.253.2495 or contact Budget Brothers today.