Slamming a glass jar on top of a scorpion then sliding something underneath to get a secure hold on your trapped scorpion is a good process. You can then take the scorpion outside and release it…well, somewhere.
If you aren’t that concerned with the scorpion’s well-being, you can flush it down the toilet. But be aware: Flushing scorpions seldom kills them. Arizona scorpions can survive in water for about 2 days.
The glass jar process is interesting because our Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel glass-like treatment is the one thing that will prevent scorpions from entering your home. Vila also notes the neverending process of regular scorpion extermination is outdated. Forget scorpion elimination. You need scorpion prevention.
You need Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel.
BUDGET BROTHERS SCORPION REPEL PREVENTS SCORPIONS…FOREVER
We’ve been saying our Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel will eliminate scorpions from your home forever. There’s really no reason to think otherwise. It’s still a new product and process, so we offer a five-year guarantee.
Here are 7 reasons why Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel is the only logical choice for your property:
- 100% effective – It doesn’t “just” work. It always works. Every time. You’ll be amazed.
- Better than sealing – Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel is not another seal or coating. It’s the only permanent scorpion prevention treatment.
- Deters other insects – There are no guarantees, but homeowners have noticed the Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel application makes it difficult or impossible for other insects to gain entry.
- Free estimates – Scorpions don’t just mosey in the front door (although it’s a major entry point). It’s important that we locate possible scorpion entries so we can provide an accurate quote.
- No fixed pricing – Your 1,200 square foot single-story property isn’t as complex as a 3-story manse. And your quote should reflect that.
- No harmful pesticides – If the kids or a pet get into your Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel barrier treatment before it sets up, don’t worry about their health. However, you do need to contact us because we must inspect to be sure there’s no damage to the application.
- One-time treatment – We will need to eliminate the scorpions that have already taken residence inside your home. Then, you’ll be properly prepared for your Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel barrier treatment. After that, you’ll never need another scorpion control treatment again.
Some ask us how we can “put ourselves out of business” like this. Until permanent termite, ant, and other insect elimination solutions are found, commercial and residential pest control maintenance will be needed.
CONTACT BUDGET BROTHERS TERMITE & PEST
Budget Brothers Termite & Pest Elimination is the premier scorpion prevention company in and around:
- Apache Junction
- Arizona City
- Casa Grande
- Cave Creek
- El Mirage
- Fountain Hills
- Gila Bend
- Gold Canyon
- Litchfield Park
- New River
- Palo Verde
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
- Queen Valley
- Rio Verde
- San Tan
- San Tan Valley
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- Sun Lakes
We have 25 years’ experience serving:
- Businesses/retail properties
- HOA common properties
- Industrial/manufacturing/warehouse facilities
- Medical facilities
- Small sports arenas/complexes
Contact Budget Brothers Termite & Pest Elimination to add your property to the list for the one-and-only Budget Brothers Scorpion Repel treatment.